Visit my home page!
In Spring 2012 I am teaching Math 6510 -Topics in Algebra.
Here is a list of my recent papers.
Available here and on the arXiv.
- Computations for Coxeter arrangements and Solomon's descent algebra: Groups of rank three and four. With M. Bishop, G. Pfeiffer, and G. Röhrle.
- On reflection subgroups of finite Coxeter groups. With G. Pfeiffer and G. Röhrle.
- Cohomology of Coxeter arrangements and Solomon's descent algebra. With G. Pfeiffer and G. Röhrle.
- Invariants of reflection groups, arrangements, and normality of decomposition classes in Lie algebras. With G. Röhrle, to appear in Compos. Math..
- An inductive approach to Coxeter arrangements and Solomon's descent algebra. J. Algebraic Combin. 35(2012), no. 2, 215-235, with G. Pfeiffer and G. Röhrle.
- Generic algebras for monomial groups. Represent. Theory 14 (2011), 688-712, with S.I. Alhaddad.
- The Steinberg variety and representations of reductive groups. J. Algebra 321 (2009), no. 11, 3158-3196, with G. Röhrle.
- Homology of the Steinberg variety and Weyl group coinvariants. Doc. Math. 14 (2009), 339-357, with G. Röhrle.
- Homology of generalized Steinberg varieties and Weyl group invariants. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 360 (2008), no. 11, 5959-5998, with G. Röhrle.
Search for douglass, j* on MathSciNet (requires access to MathSciNet).