Doctoral Teaching Fellow
Office: GAB 442E
University of North Texas
Denton, TX 76203-1430
- Areas of Interest: Non-commutative
- Masters Thesis: Mystic reflections
and quantum Drinfeld Hecke algebras.
- Informal algebra group.
Research Experiences for Undergraduates
- Quivers and superpotentials
- Group Codes
- Centers of algebras
- External seminars and invited talks
- Quantum Drinfeld Hecke algebras in low dimension.
Contributed paper, AMS Sectional at Loyola University, Chicago, October
- Towards a Classification of Quantum Drinfeld Hecke
Algebras. Contributed paper, Joint Mathematics Meetings in San
Antonio, January 2015.
- Complex Reflection
Groups. Invited talk, University of Dallas Colloquium, October 2014.
- Quantum Drinfeld
Hecke Algebras. Algebra Symposium, University of Texas at
Arlington, March 2014.
- Quantum Drinfeld
Hecke Algebras. TORA VI, University of Oklahoma, March 2014.
Sensation. Workshop on Deformations, Texas A&M, October 2010.
- Seminars at UNT
- Conjugacy classes of wreath products, Informal Algebra
Group, University of North Texas, October 2015.
- An Introduction to
Noncommutative Krull Dimension. Algebra Seminar, University of North
Texas, November 2014.
- Mystic Reflections
and Quantum Drinfeld Hecke Algebras. M.S.
project presentation, University of North Texas, March 2013.
Number for Orbifolds. RTG Informal Mathematics Research
Problem Session, University of North Texas, February 2012.
- Groups acting on
Restricted Lie Algebras and Centers of
Deformations. Workshop on Deformations, University of North
Sensation. Algebra Seminar, University of North Texas, October
- Spring 2016: Calculus I Recitation
- Fall 2015: Calculus I
- Spring 2015: PreCalculus Recitation
- Fall 2014: PreCalculus Recitation
- Spring 2014: Math for Elementary
Education Majors I
- Fall 2013: Business Calculus
- Spring 2013: Algebra and PreCalculus
- Fall 2012: Algebra
- Spring 2012: Algebra
- Fall 2011: Algebra
- Spring 2011: College
- Fall 2010: PreCalculus Recitation
- Spring 2010: Calculus Recitation